Monday 3 August 2009

Ultimate Frisbee and I, Film and Photography Competition II - Nationals 2009‏

Following the success of the 1st Film and Photography Competition from Mixed Nationals I'm pleased to announce the opening of the Ultimate Frisbee and I, Film and Photography Competition II - Nationals 2009.

In the last competition, 15-20 people entered with a whole range of photos from the weekend of Mixed Nationals with the eventual winner being Graham Baileys entry 'Layout Bid' found here And the Winner is..... You can see more of Grahams Photos on his website: http://www.grahambaileyphotography.com/sport-galleries.php. He won himself a copy of the book Ultimate: The Greatest Sport Ever Invented by Man.

This time around there will be another prize, tba at a later date :)

As last time, the competition is open to anyone taking photos at the weekend, using any equipment, be you professional or amateur, player or spectator. You can also enter more than one time, but a maximum of two from each person will get put through to the open voting round. Give a caption or title with your photo entry. All that I ask is that it is taken at this weekends Nationals in Cardiff and is a good Ultimate photo! The photography can come in any format that I can receive by email.

Send all entries to: greenie141@hotmail.com

I'll select the best ones from those I receive and put them up on the blog over the next week after Nationals. Entries will be accepted until 10pm Sunday 16th August 2009. After this, voting will open for one week, closing 10pm Sunday 23rd August 2009 when a winner will be decided.

Thanks a lot for all of the positive feedback I've received about the blog, it's been good fun to write about UK Ultimate and I would encourage others to do the same!

If you are interested in this F&PC and want any more details, have questions or comments please don't hesitate to leave them here or to email me directly.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your entry!

Here's another of Luke Johnson's videos taken from his vimeo page.

(not bad for high school ultimate...)

No comments:

Post a Comment